This is a picture of a Massage en Masse on a Lavender farm in Australia. I can only imagine how amazingly relaxing this could be. I would love to experience relaxation like this. The smell, the sight, and of course the feeling of all stress melting away under the fingertips of a professional masseuse sound absolutely dreamy!
Saturday, May 22, 2010
This is a picture of a Massage en Masse on a Lavender farm in Australia. I can only imagine how amazingly relaxing this could be. I would love to experience relaxation like this. The smell, the sight, and of course the feeling of all stress melting away under the fingertips of a professional masseuse sound absolutely dreamy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Oh, wow! A lavender farm -- that must be amazing! And on top of that it's in Australia (I love that place!!!). OK, I want to go there right now.
ReplyDeleteRelaxation in an empty field is a nice alternative to the hustle and bustle of Los Angeles.
ReplyDelete